Dean of Students at Nairobi Women’s Hospital
Dean of Students Nairobi Women’s Hospital
The Nairobi Women’s Hospital has successfully grown into one of Kenya’s largest chain of hospital. In slightly over 10 years the hospital has expanded to meet the growing demand for its services to the women and their families. From just one branch at Hurligham, it now has other branches at Adams along Ngong road, Ongata Rongai along Magadi road
Reporting to the Principal NWH College, this position is responsible for overseeing the administrative function of student welfare. It involves managing student affairs and working with other departments to ensure that all student programs run smoothly. The office of the Dean of Students fosters holistic growth, development and wellbeing of students in support of the colleges vision and mission
- Bachelors degree in Business administration, Human Resource or a related field.
- The position requires active knowledge and experience in People Management and Customer service.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years cumulative experience in a managerial role in a learning institution.
- Customer Focus,
- Teamwork, Managing performance,
- Results Oriented,
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics