Senior Loan Officer
Position: Senior Loan Officer
Location: Nairobi, Mombasa, Kilifi & Meru.
Our Client, a Non-Deposit taking Microfinance, are looking for a Senior Loan Officer who will be responsible for providing log book Loan services opportunities to their society.
- Responsible for selling Log book Loans.
- Maintenance and growth of a healthy credit portfolio through prudent loan administration, management and compliance with policies, procedures and best practices.
- Acquisition of new business within the assigned sales locations by aggressively approaching prospective customers with the aim of winning new business and cross-selling to existing customers.
- Analyze financial data regarding loan requests for new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by credit reference bureaus and other financial institutions.
- Communicate to the client on any missing information or documentation.
- Handling loan enquiries within my jurisdiction
- Responsible for doing collections of due loans and arrears.
- Advising clients on various services and products.
- Developing and maintaining professional customer relationships.
- Performing as key contact to selected customer relationships under client guidance.
- Providing assistance to clients to attain approvals of new loans.
- [the_ad id=”1178″]
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or any business management related course.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in a micro lending company;
- Ability to meet sales targets;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Results driven and customer focused;
- Willingness to work on flexible scheduling;
- Required Personal Attributes;
- Good interpersonal and strong team building skill.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to visit www.nftconsult.com to apply by 18th March 2022